These forum will answer questions about the Invenergy project and get the audience ready to act with useful information about the power plant.
This public forums are sponsored by the Burrillville Land Trust and the Rhode Island Association of Conservation Commissions.
- Energy Facility Siting Board public hearings
- Water will be trucked in from the Scituate Reservoir
- Potable drinking water to be used to cool the power plant
- Air emission exceeding all RI regulations
- Destruction of 100s of acres of voter purchased open space
- Ground water depletion – regional watersheds will be affected
- Just HOW BIG is this project